Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A letter to my mom

Mother's Day for Devon and Jon.

Devon wrote this letter to Gail. We tied it to a helium balloon and let it fly up to heaven. This letter evoked many tears from the both of us as it was a sad day.




Dear Mom,
I really miss you. How is it in Heaven? I hope you enjoy it. Thank you Mom for all the things you did for me like: cooking, loving me when I was in a bad mood, cuddle, and spend time with me. There is nothing I could do to repay you. I really miss having you around. I miss your smile and your kindness you always showed to me no matter what mood I was in. Thank you. I don’t know what life brings next. You’re the best Mom that I could ever have. Now I don’t know what to do without you. Will I ever see you again? I feel so helpless without you, because I was so dependent upon you. I want to thank you though for the impact you made on my life, as well as many others. You made me into a better and stronger person as a result. I hope I can honor your memory by my life. I love you.

Love,
Devon

3 comments:

mystere's moonbat slayer club said...

Devon,

I feel your loss too!

"Mr. E"

mystere's moonbat slayer club said...

By the way, are you ready to show everyone else your new haircut Devon?

Anonymous said...

You are a dear, kind, and sweet young man, Devon. You do honor your mom so much! Love, Kjirsten and the Tuohy's