Thursday, September 20, 2007

Life with me

Hi everyone,


This is Devon speaking. I am doing alright considering that I feel really sad without my Mom here with us physically. I don't know what to take my anger and depression on. I know I want to serve the Lord with all my heart, but it's really hard or almost pratically impossible to see what he is trying to do in my life. I am trying to stay quote in quote "strong" for everyoe. But then I discovered that it's ok to miss my Mom and go through this greiving process. I just want to live a life for God, and impacting others.
What I am really thankful about is that me and my Dad are able to take a five minute walk in the morning with each other and talk about how we are doing. I am glad that I still have my Dad with me to talk. I am also glad that you guys are still around to support me.
My prayer request is that my IEP will go well and will be productive.

Thanks for listining,


Devon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay Devon.
I know its hard but your doing a great job. Your fighting it and everyone is proud of you. I think I have a way to help take your anger and depression. Maybe play some video games, or have a journal to wright down your thoughts and fellings, or lissen to some music. When I get depress or angry, I usually draw my fellings, but thats what I just do. Im glad your trying to be strong for everyone but you should also be strong for yourself too. Thats most importend. Try doing the things I suggest, it might work. Talk to you later.

Michelle

Craig said...

Hey Devon,
It's good to hear from you, even to hear you are struggling through. It helps to know what to pray for. Don't forget you can always stop by to talk .
Your brother in Crhist,
Craig

Anonymous said...

Hey "D"
It's Mrs. Germano, I saw your posting, and its good to see you are doing ok. I know, if you hear it once you will hear it a thousand times, but here goes. It takes time to heal.
If there is anything I can do to help with your IEP please let me know,germanod@cabrillo.k12.ca.us Even if its just moral support. My prayers for you and dad are constant.
Debbie

Anonymous said...

love you devon.
(:
-Lo

Anonymous said...

Devon,

I'm glad that you're being honest about what you're feeling! This is the hardest thing you'll be going through for quite a while, and it's the hardest thing your dad has to face in his life. I haven't forgotten what I went through 4 years ago when my mother suddenly passed away...in fact, I still have things I'm facing with her death. The first year is the hardest, but once you get through that hurdle, it feels a bit easier to go on. I just spoke with your Grandfather on Sunday, along with your uncles Lee, Mike and Jordan. I keep checking in on how you're doing, so feel free to holler back! If you're still doing some martial arts, I'm sure that helps get some of the frustration out...so hang in there "Yoshi the Demon Cruncher"!

Mr. E.