Thursday, September 6, 2007

What's Up with me



Hi guy's


My shool year has been o.k. for the first two weeks. It's not really that bad. I got science, chours, U.S history, english, Algebra, and independent study. The most hardest class for me is proabably Albebra because in my opinion it's so complex and hard to understand. My favorite subject has to be english because I always get a's in that class. It's been hard to go through life without my Mom. So my prayer reqest is that school and work for me and my Dad would go well despite the fact that my Mom is not with us physically. I also have a prayer request that we would honor her memory and honor the Lord. Thank you guys for listining.

Love,

Devon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay Devon,

It will be hard this year because your mom is not here, but as years pass, it will get easy. Your family and friends will help you and your dad get pass the pain. I know how algebra is, but don't be afraid to ask your dad and teachers for help.

-Michelle

Unknown said...

Hi Devon,

I'm a friend of your Mom and Dad's from Anaheim. I just want to thank you for keeping up the blog. I still check the blog every day or two, to find out how you and your dad are doing. A lot of people loved your Mom and we are praying and rooting for you. Take care and take one day at a time.

Craig said...

Hey Bro,
Thanks so much for sharing this with us. You are in our prayers and this helps us pray specifically for you. You can always stop by the office for some Algebra help or just to chat. Remember, "May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word." 2 Thes 2:16-17

Anonymous said...

Sup Devon
HI this is your cuzin
I just wanted ya to knows that I have almost the same classes as you. I HAVE CHORUS, and Math, and english, social studies, science and PE. I have a hard time in Math as well as you and i love english couse i get A's as well as you. Also your family is in my prayers!!
KK
sincerly (how ever u spell it'z)
AKEMI

Anonymous said...

Hey Devon!

Hang in there big guy! Tackle the challenge in algebra as if you were "Yoshi the Demon Cruncher", if you know what I mean! God will provide! And stay real!

"Mr. E"

AZ Chapman said...

hay Devon how have y been . I'm thinking I might go up to HMB during the pumkin festival. I hate math too I have a C- in Geomitry ,but on the flip side I have As history , Say hay to the gang for me. I'll be back in Jan for sure no matter what my ST says .( come read my blog n to see what I mean)

your b ball pal

Veronica Navarro

ps if y don't update I'll be calling y