Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Math Exit Exam


Hi.

tomorrow @ 7:45 is Devon's Math Exit Exam. He and other students now have to pass the Math Exit Exam to graduate High School.

He came very close to passing it last year.

Please pray for peace tomorrow for Devon and all students trying to pass.

Devon is continuing to meet with a Christian counselor and he is benefitting from it as am I.

Mom and Dad Yoshimine are here to be with us for about 10 days which is a treat for us.

Love,

Jon and Devon




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh great, that stupid exit exam! Well, I wish you the best of luck on it and I will see you tommarow.

Michelle

Unknown said...

A lot of people are praying for you and supporting you Devon! Go get um!!!

AZ Chapman said...

You can do it devon If it makes y feel beater I have 2 test on friday (for class) You are such a smart boy who has been though a lot.
Much love

az

I pray for y when I eat dinner tonight

Anonymous said...

I hope the exam went well. Keep us posted!

Mr. E