Monday, January 21, 2008

Hi everyone,

This is Devon. I am doing alright. I am getting pretty good grades in school. I just got done with finals last week. All of them I studied for and were duable. Outside of my school life I feel good. I am maintaining a good realationship with my Dad, am down with my peeps, and just hangin. But I know shit happens, and sooner or later my happy auroa will soon be popped with some tragic or a dissapointing incident. But until then I will fight the good fight.

Love,

Devon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey devon,(:
heyyy boy, i miss you. i think of you whenever tricia and i play the wii (ahah boxing), then we see you or uncle jon's goofy mii. ahh you crack me up, i miss having you around! we got some new games, so you best come over and play!(:
ok well call me anytime if you ever need anything. praying for you everyday... keep your head up, and know that God is always going to be there for you. love you so much!! take care and say hi to your dad!
love,
Lo

Anonymous said...

Devon,

You're right that SPIT happens, but you get back up and go. Isn't God great and wonderful?

"Mr. E" from Orange County