Friday, July 27, 2007

helpless

Hello everyone,

This is Devon. You know, people have been telling me about all this shit about how the hell it's going to get better. But, the reality of it is, is that it's not going to get better no matter how hard I try. I could try until I am blue in the face, but it is not going to make it any better. I feel so sad without my Mom. I don't know what to do. People will probably say, trust in God. I did until he took my Mom away. Then I got pissed off at that mothafucka that calls himself the greatest God in the whole damn universe. But that is my own humble opinion. What's is my own humble opinion against thousands of others? Well I tried praying and it worked most of the times. But I never been as strong in my faith since my Mom passed. I try to trust in God even dispite my circumstances. Thanks for listening to m endless bitchen.


Love,

Devon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay Devon. Don't be mad. God has a plan for you, your mom and everyone in the world. Still trust in God and still belive in God and your mom. Your mom is so pround of you right now and she loves you.

Love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Devon,
Life does just suck sometimes. I'm reminded now of refiner's fire. It's the most painful place, but for a purpose to refine and mold you into greatness. To become a perfect vessel to be used by God. Even in the midst of you pain, you are a witness to others, God is using you. I know, I'd be thinking, "who cares, I just want my mom!!!!!" When we are down and out, feeling as you said, hopeless, the ONLY way to recover, is by faith. Have faith cuz. We're praying for you and your dad. We love you!!!! Jill

Anonymous said...

Hi Devon,

You're hurting and that's ok. I hurt too. I don't always know what to do about my hurt either. It's hard to shake it off, it seems like it's not going to go away. Sometimes we get pissed off. That's natural.

I'm glad that we are walking together in the morning and kicking the telephone pole that Mom used to kick. It's good to start off the day walking and talking. I think that the Lord is pleased that we are walking together no matter what mood that we happen to be in. Thanks for waking up in the morning without complaining.

Love,

Dad