Saturday, February 23, 2008

Keep Going...

The following words I believe is what Gail has been saying to Devon and I and to each person that she knew and knew her.....

Keep going.......don't give up.
I'm cheering you on.
We're cheering you on.
We've got your back.
I'm ok.
You don't need to worry about me, I've got it good.
Keep on keeping on, but don't do it by yourself.
If you need help, ask for it.
Don't go it alone.
No, it won't be easy. but you were made to be blessed and to be a blessing.
Don't trust in Jesus, just because I told you. And I never told you.
I left that to you to ask and discover.
I'm happy at what I see.......

I love you and I will see you again.....

What's it gonna be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this breaks my heart but makes me smile at the same time cause i can almost picture aunty gail saying this in person. it would be so her to end that with how you put, "so whats it going to be?" cause she would just always challenge people to be better, and keep them accountable to do what they say...just checking up on them and remembering what God had put on their hearts and stuff. i think about her everyday, i miss her so much uncle jon...
anyway, it was so nice seeing devon this week. we had a blast yesterday playing video games and just hanging out with tricia and daryl. we went on a late night run to get snackies, smoothies, and frozen yogurt last night, and devon was sitting shotgun next to me while i was driving. i miss him already. and i miss the constant smiles and laughs that he brings to any environment that hes in- as little as just my car. can't wait to see you guys again. miss you. hope you have a blessed day, and i know God is right there being evident in everything. say hi to dev and grandma. love you.(:
love,
Lo.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon,
I was thinking of Gail as I was driving the other day and talking with her and telling her how much I miss her. My tears just started to come as I realized that she won't be at the memorial day trip this year and that it will mark close to one year since she has left us. It's been a difficult time being without her, but I know she is with us in spirit and watching over you and Dev. She is in perfect harmony with our Lord. I love you and miss you and Dev.
Brian and I are thinking of coming to the memorial day this year if he can take off work. Send us the email when the time comes.
Hugs!,
Sandy