Thursday, April 2, 2009

update

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while sine I wrote on the blog, and for that I apoligize. Life has been fairly well regarding school (to an extent) and home life. Wow, how time flies! It's almost been two years sine my mom (Gail) passed away. The two year mark will be on June 7th, 2009. :( I know very sad. I know she is in a better place and she has it good, but my father and and all of you who are reading this are the ones suffering the loss. I wish she was still around to see me graduate and make my way from becoming a humble school boy, to a young man. I hope my efforts to be a a nice young man will make her proud. It's hard to praise and thank God for the life she lived when I also look at the fact that she was still very young when she passed away. She was a angel in the flesh. Now she is gone from this earth. now the more I think about it, the more frustrated and angry I become at God. I ask him why did you have to take away my mom and my dad's wife? I get so furious at times that whenever someone refers to me as a Christian, I wince. I wince because I don't want to do ANYTHING with God at times. Then I slap myself in the face and say... if God could get mehrough this far. He could still carry us through for the rest of my life.

Much Love,

Devon Yoshimine

2 comments:

AZ Chapman said...

hang in there deven. U make your mom prou no doubt about that. I want to see y and Michelle graduate this summer.

mystere's moonbat slayer club said...

Devon,

I'm glad you're being real! You'll be going through this for a while, but I've noticed that God has been giving you the strength to keep on processing the grief.