Monday, December 31, 2007

Back Home...



I'm home now. Alone, with candles lit. There are three candles on the mantle that must've been sitting there for years that have never been lit. Until tonight.

There is no flicker, just the flame. Steady and constant.

Just what does this light represent, as all the other lights are off?



There was a package waiting for me when I got home. A book, a photo album and a scrapbook kit.

This will help me to bring Gail with me into 2008.

As I enter into 2008, I am saddened that I will not be doing so with Gail. And yet I realize too, that what we had, no one can ever take away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi john Veronica here two things

one can ypu please please ask Jeff when the Sea bowel is and tell me on my blog or my email Vnavfam@gmail .com

2 I 'd love to help with the hoops blog I can help until I return to school on January 8

Unknown said...

hi Jon and Devin, I visit you 2 all the time, just don't leave any words. I pray for you both, you 2 are good peoples! Thank you for the Xmas card, I carry it with me, meaning to respond. Do you 2 have a PS-2? or x-box? If you do, I want to try some thing. I hope to see you at June this year. Devin, be strong and take care of your Dad. :) God be with you, he has given us another New Year! your bud, Alan Itano