Friday, June 8, 2007

Here's how you can help.....

It's me, Jordy, again. We are putting together pictures of Gail for both a slideshow and perhaps a photo collage. We would like as many pics from different areas and times of Gail's life. Send all pictures to bsrhunt@masudacentral.com. They must be jpeg files. Thanks..again if you have any questions you call me or email me at jordanyosh@aol.com

EDIT: If you can include the year the picture was taken, the event and who is in the picture that would be great. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of making a slid show for Gail's friends and family but my cumputer can't burn CDs and I can't get any pictures. (Im the creatvie person who loves to make slid show and videos.) If you need any help, besies the pitchers, please ask me.

Michelle Marconi

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting that picture of Gail laughing today! Oh my gosh, that's so HER! In remembering glimmers of her over the years, I hardly ever remember Gail just giggling when someone made a funny - it was more often a BIG solid laugh, knee-slapping, teeth showing, face lit up, overflowing with the joy of the moment, making that special eye contact to let that person feel appreciated. If ever I was the one to make Gail laugh, I always felt a special glow inside like I'd been given a gift.

Mary Lou said...

Dear Big Jon and Dev,
I asked my Mom to write you a card from me, but she said she would put it on the blog. I'm so sorry about Gail's bad stroke. I loved her a lot, and will miss her. I hope you guys are OK. OK- that's all I have to say.
Love, Mark Williams